Subscribe in a reader

Friday, March 30, 2007

Anything Worth Saying


I rarely turn on Christian music radio when I am on the road. Currently, my car's radio is not operational. So when I am driving in the 94 Accord I am listening to music or preaching on my iPod. However, if I am driving in my wife's Quest and I have the radio on, it usually is sportstalk station.

Last week I was on my way to get my wife's van serviced and I decided to try one of the local Christian music radio stations. I had one of those infrequent but spiritual highs upon hearing a special song for the first time. That song is titled My Savior My God, by Aaron Shust. I bought his album, Anything Worth Saying, today and I have not been disappointed with the rest of his work.

Aside from My Savior My God, I really like Stillness, More Wonderful, Give It All Away, Change the Way, and One Day. If you have not heard any of his music, check it out. He is currently on tour with Mercy Me and is about to release his sophmore album. You can find out more about Aaron Shust by visiting aaronshust.com.

No comments: